The WaterSki Council is very aware of the difficulties and trauma being endured by our WaterSki family around Europe as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
Our thoughts are with you and we urge you all to make the safety of you, your family, friends and colleagues your number one priority.
We do not know how and when the situation will improve and how it will affect the approaching season but we have a simple message for you – we will support you – in any way we can – to hold your event when you can.
In practical terms we confirm that:
- There will be no date change fees if you postpone your event as a result of the coronavirus.
- There will be no cancellation fees if you cancel your event as a result of the coronavirus.
- We will do everything we can to accommodate a request for a new date for your event later in the season.
- Please note that this will be a challenging process if every event requests a new date in August and September! Available dates will be limited and the WaterSki Council will attempt to produce the best calendar it can within the limitation of European, World, Elite and Titled events that will all be competing for a limited number of dates.
- We will accept date requests into the 2021 season if you choose to postpone your event for a full year
We urge you to talk to us as soon as possible if you need to make a change to your event.
The earlier you talk to us the more flexibility we will have to help.
Also please remember that our skiers and officials are also very unsure of what is happening with events and what they themselves will be able to do.
So please respect them by communicating your thoughts with them as early as is possible.
European WaterSki Council