Europe and Africa Confederation Championships will be held annually for the following age categories:
– OPEN (no age limitations)
– UNDER 21
– UNDER 17
– UNDER 14
– 35+ / 45+ / 55+ / 65+ / 70+ / 75+ / 80+ / 85+
Titled Events (Confederation Championships)
A titled event is one for which the Letter of Agreement and Obligations for Titled Events forms a contract between the host Federation and the IWWF European Confederation.
Although the Confederations of Europe and Africa are separate entities, for the time being the European Confederation organises E&A Championships with possible participation of African athletes.
Should a site inspection be required by the Council concerned, the Council will appoint a person to inspect and report on the site. Their travel and accommodation costs shall be the responsibility of the Federation bidding for the event.
How To Make A Bid For E&A Titled Event
Federations may bid for such events up to six years in advance of the date proposed for the event.
Bids must be submitted to the EC President with copies to the Secretary General and the President of the Council concerned.
To be considered at an Annual Congress full bids should arrive at least 30 days beforehand.
Bids for events within three years shall be submitted to the same persons with the same information as below for approval by the Bureau or by the Admincom.
Bids shall be in writing and should be supported by the following:
- Confirmation the Letter of Agreement and Obligations will be honoured
- Proposed site with maps and pictures. In case of a new site, dates and information of previous homologated competitions held at that site. The relevant Council must confirm that the site is suitable.
- Dates of training and competition
- Accommodation and costs
- Name of proposed sponsor if known
- Visa requirements
- If required by the Council a cash deposit may be required subject to agreement by the Bureau.
- Any proposed charge for tickets to the final or presentation dinner, including the currency in which the charge will be payable.
- If lunch is to be provided free of charge, or the approximate price
- Which currency will be used for hotel and other expenses (see art 4.8) and if credit cards will be accepted for such payments.
Bids for events not allocated at the relevant Congress shall also be submitted in writing to the same persons with the same information as above. The decision on whether to accept or reject the bid shall be made by the Admincom. Unless detailed and approved when the bid is awarded, there shall be no charge under 8) and 9) and no change under 10). Only upon approval of the bid by the relevant Council, the Bureau of the EC will either countersign the LAO or negotiate proposed exceptions to the LAO. Any contract entered into by the organiser before the LAO has been signed and returned by the EC shall be at the organisers own risk.
2021 CHAMPIONSHIPS DEADLINES
|Date||Event||Bulletin 1||Bulletin 2||ITE||Training||Schedule||Entry Form|
|31.7.-8.8.||Youth & U21||02/04||01/06||01/06||01/07||16/07||16/07|
2021 OPEN & DISABLED CHAMPIONSHIPS
|Site:||Stratos lake, Agrinio, Greece|
|Contact person:||Christianna Mamali|
|Phone nr.:||+30 6980992818|
2020 & 2021 YOUTH (U14 and U17) and U21 CHAMPIONSHIPS
DATE: 31.7. – 8.8.2021
|Site:||Botaski, Sesena Waterski Complex, Spain|
|Contact person:||Nadine Botas, Ricardo Botas|
|Phone nr.:||+34 673 962 426|
2021 35+ CHAMPIONSHIPS
|Site:||KLI, Fosso Ghiaia, Ravenna, Italy|
|Contact person:||Davide Gandola|
|Phone nr.:||+39 335 58 57 998|
Qualified Individual Skiers
E&A Championships 2022 – Provisonal
|Start Date||End Date||Competition||Country||Venue|
|20/07||24/07||2022 E&A 35+ Championships||GRE||Ioannina|
|03/08||07/08||2022 E&A Youth (U14 & U17) Championships||GRE||Ioannina|
|26/08||03/09||2022 E&A U21 Championships||AUT||Fischlham|
|???||???||2022 E&A Open Championships||???||???|